How can I install OrderEm on Clover?
Why am I getting multiple prints?
OrderEm by default prints orders and receipts to your current printer setup from each device activated in the notification settings. Screen looks like as below.
If you want to disable automatic printing to a devices, simply click on the appropriate switch button tored to disable that device from sending a print command.
How do I setup my Clover?
If you need assistance setting up your Clover Device and/or Account, please reach Clover Support.
What would will the prints look like?
How do I stop getting charged from OrderEm?
You must uninstall the OrderEm App from the Clover App market. Billing for the cancelled month will refund the remaining period of the month. This may take several days to show in your account. For additional information, contact Clover support. Following steps for uninstall OrderEm app from clover.
2. Enter your login credentials (email and password) and click on login button.
3. Click on More Tools option and then select the“Installed Apps” option
4. Click on app which you want to uninstall or search with your app name in search filed.
5. Click on the three dots button
6. Click on Uninstall App option then your app will be uninstalled.
How do I make updates to my menu?
All menu updates should be made on your Clover Inventory.
Then simply click “Import from Clover” on OrderEm.com or “Import” on the OrderEm App
How do I make an item unavailable?
To make and item or category unavailable, go to “Menu/Items/Products” in OrderEm.comor “My Menu” in the OrderEm App.